The Importance of a Buyer Consultation
In addition to being able to discuss the Buyer’s wish list, in a Buyer Consultation meeting, we are able to give the Buyer added confidence by discussing with them and educating them on some of the important topics that some Buyers are not aware of.
Some of the things we might discuss in a Buyer Consultation include, but are not limited to:
- How to be successful in today’s market when shopping for a home and making offers
- How you would like to be communicated with and how often
- The Realtor Code of Ethics
- Purchase Contract and the Counter Offer forms that we use at The Heyl Group
- Importance of using a team like The Heyl Group
- Your wants and needs
- Location, price point, commuting, job location and other items central to your decision
- How soon you may need to purchase
- Your long term and short term goals
Additional Ways Buyer Consultations Help Homebuyers
In the thirty minutes that it may take to meet for a Buyer Consultation, a Buyer Agent can learn so much about the wants and needs of whom they are representing, which can save days or even weeks of a Buyer’s search time. Agents who know the market and have seen the available inventory can start pin pointing the right homes for you to see immediately. This preparation and teamwork lead to a winning combination.
Your Buyer Agent will help:
- Write offers on your behalf
- Attend to the unexpected
- Follow the critical timelines on the contract
- Coordinate all the details of the transaction until the sale records
- Fight in the trenches’ for you long after the contract is accepted
Contact Us Today to Learn More About The Home Buying Process
We love working with Buyers! If you have any questions, or are in need of a Buyer Agent or Buyer Consultation in the Central Texas area, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
There are many great Austin area homes for sale. Click here to perform a full home search, or if you’re thinking of selling your home, click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation so you know what buyers will pay for your home in today’s market.
You may also call us at (512) 537-6739 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation, so that we may answer any of your real estate questions.