At The Heyl Group, we believe that being fiercely committed means never settling for the status quo. It means giving our best to our clients and each other. We believe that when we bring fierce commitment to our careers and our lives, nothing is impossible. Do you feel the same way?
The Heyl Group was founded in 2009 by Tim Heyl, and has grown into one of the largest and most successful Keller Williams teams in the world with over $80 Million in sales in 2014. Our dedicated team of agents serves clients in Austin, San Antonio, Dallas and Houston. In our Austin hub, our administration, inside sales and key management direct the lead generation, marketing and transaction management that allow our agents to focus on what they got in the business to do…..sell real estate.
Are you looking for a career with a top team poised for exponential growth? We are looking for talented administrative professionals to grow with us.
What We Offer:
- Centralized hub in Austin that serves as our mission control center
- Dedicated team with highly motivated individuals
- Individual experts in selling, buying, marketing, training, customer service, outbound prospecting, negotiations and processing that are there to support you
- Opportunities for exponential growth as we continue to expand into new markets
- Benefits for employees including profit share plan, 401K, comprehensive health/vision/dental insurance, generous paid time off and a fun work environment where talented individuals can achieve
- Client communication
- Acting as liaison with Real Estate agents, clients, title, lender, inspectors, etc.
- Handling sales and listing transactions from beginning to close.
- Coordinating staging consultations, photoshoots, inspections, walk thru, closing, etc.
- Preparing Disclosure & ensuring that all documents are fully executed and in compliance
- Monitoring transaction deadlines
- Reviewing closing disclosures
- Obtaining referrals & online testimonials
- Working closely with assigned agents
- Willingness to learn & grow
- Exceptional organizational skills
- World class customer service and communication
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Attend weekly 1 on 1 meeting with Lead Account Manager
- Attend weekly Administrative Team Meeting
- Attend monthly Company Meeting
Please send your resume and cover letter to Hailey Tyler at hailey.tyler@heylrealestate.